What a week of glorious weather! Last (long) weekend was spent in parks with picnics.
- Submarine cables have always fascinated me. Cables laid on the bottom of the ocean! So I’m keen to read Andrew Blum’s book.
- Wow, can this guy bartend or what?!
- One more thing I want.
- Just came across Francesca Bongiorni’s work via a tumblr post. I really like the simple lines.
- Gaga’s Pokerface performed purely on bottles – weirdly awesome.
- Animated info-videos like this one put (most of) my university lectures to shame.
- Great article on two of the interweb’s fashion royalty.
- Good carbs v bad carbs infographic.
- Toy Story 2 came close to vanishing… so Pixar naturally made a short animation about it.
- An eight minute window into life in Japan – it’s calming.
© May Guise’s wundiverse, 2012